Monday, October 10, 2016

In response to Jares post...

To say it was crazy and stressful would be an understatement....

I was going thru a really bad situation with my crew in Jersey....we were having creative problems....personal problems..money problems...management issues wow...trainwreck city.

Then i get the call from Jare and the meeting happened pretty fast after that. And then the next thing i know im in the studio with Beckett!

The ballad was in my opinion well crafted and i had heard the versions from the previous singer Mike and then the latest version sung by Jare (who could really have handled singing lead on his own in my opinion..he still can). I was just hoping to do the tune justice while at the same time obsessing about the rehearsal i had to be at in jersey that night lol.....

In my mind i was all over the place....nervous....I was still a kid, with dreams of being a rockstar (yuck)...

The truth was that HitnRun was the best looking and most pro sounding crew that i had ever been around. And they were giving ME a shot?!?!?!?

ok well rehashing this all in my mind has brought all those nervous and hopeful feelings back to the front of my brain. I need to step back for a second ....

The real drama came when i told my other band i wanted out LOL....

Next time on THE LONG ROAD BACK: How to take a punch and still carry a tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment